Thursday, August 27, 2009

School Holidays!!

Haiz.... so boring this school holiday...nothing 2 do la....Study, study, study oni....~~ Cause of my sis lo.. She gt UPSR thn i cannot play computer, watch tv.... Sigh~~ Anyway, i try 2 tell my mum thn its not fair..Haha.. At last my mum said okok la...! I miss my eldest sister so much... She not here lo.... But luckily, i gt so many good friend...hehe.. Anyway, i would like 2 wish Poh a happy birthday!!! May ur wishes and dreams comes true~~ Here one pic of me n her...

Nice rite?? Hehe..... Yesterday, so funny.. I gt tuition at 10am but i forgot... So i sleep..sleep..and sleep until 9.50am~~ Thn luckily Shirley call me up... I was like " Oh My Gosh!" Then i quickly rush down ang change my clothes, brush my teeth thn eat.... Whe i reach tuition its oledi 10.05am! Luckily, teacher havent start yet.. Then i sit at my place and i feel so nervous..Haha... So tats all 4 2day... Bb!

1 comment:

  1. wake up at 9.50 am n reach in tuition at 10.05??got take bath ah???got brush teeth ah??i doubt u did it..

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Juz a simple girl with a simple and normal life...Not too simple~~~ Haha....Juz enjoying life!!