Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Praise and Prayer Concert ^_^


I hv so much fun tat day.... Jumping here, jumping thr....Haha.... The praise is worship is so FUN and ENJOYABLE~~~ Haha... I stand in the middle of Poh n Marsha haiyo Marsha ah, keep squeeze her body into my place~~~ Haha.. But still i enjoy myself very much wif my frens and when Auntie Pauline ask us to hold our hand tat time, i feel so terharu wif wat she had said~~ But i tak sangka, Jocelyn can cry somemore.... hehe...@.@ N after tat they prepare 4 us some food lo... I drink 2 kotak of lychee water..Yummy~~ N eat so many fishball until Poh take my pic eating fishball..haha... Here the pic.. But its quite blur~~






Haha.... Weird rite... N here the picture of tat concert.. Nice=)





So, when i reached home i feel so relaxed and happy so tats all for 2day... Bb!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Juz a simple girl with a simple and normal life...Not too simple~~~ Haha....Juz enjoying life!!