Saturday, August 29, 2009

Geografi Folio~~~

I finish my folio about 2 weeks ago... Only waiting 2 bind..haha... BUT~ Tat day i when cooking thn teacher giv the borang borang 4 the lampiran... N i didnt got it!! Nobody help me take oso.... So sad..haizz... sigh... =( Thn i so nervous cause i dont hv tat borang n we muz pass up d the folio!! When i noe bout this is on Saturday.... so i cannot go photostat... I go home, i call almost everyone in my class 2 help but no one did... I feel so sad!! huhu.... Luckily, i ask Poh and she said she maybe can help... HALILUJAH!!! hahaha...hehehe... Thx, Poh... So 2moro i will go 2 Poh's birthday party at MCdonald!! So fun... N yesterday the youth hv a relaxing day!! Haha... so good! So i go with Poh... At thr, we watch our PnP photos and........ guess what.... 17Again!! But i and Poh already watch b4 d..haha.. But so rugi+sad Marsha didnt come.... Cause she tergila gilakan ZAC EFRON~~ haha... so better not 2 tell her....sshhhh..... tehehe^-^ K, la gotta go..bb!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Juz a simple girl with a simple and normal life...Not too simple~~~ Haha....Juz enjoying life!!