Thursday, December 23, 2010

PMR Result~~! =)

Hey, it's been a long time since i write d lo... hahaXD So my PMR result has come out d!!~ Yesterday i was so nervous 2 take my result! LOL:D Anyway, whn i step into the office n the teacher started 2 smile n says " Evelyn surely boleh" then i was like did i get straight A?? lol!~ Then i was given my slip!! *drum rolls* I was shocked cause i get 7A's~~! Praise the Lord! After all the hardwork, it really paid off!~ hehe^^ I am so happy! Give all glory 2 the Lord O Mighty... But after this i have 2 go form 4 d! =( This is so hard... especially add maths ;( But i have no other choice... So 2 those who is goin 2 be sitting PMR, work hard n do ur best! Because dun wait until the last minute thn u will regret=) N most importantly put God first in everything!~ Gotta go, bb!~

P/s: Merry Christmas! hahaXD

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Juz a simple girl with a simple and normal life...Not too simple~~~ Haha....Juz enjoying life!!