Sunday, September 12, 2010

Holidays + PMR~~~

Hi! So long didn't type d... hahaXD Too busy maybe..... lol^^ This year form 3 d... and left few weeks and months 2 Pmr d... So nervous and scared~~! I will do my best! hahaXD This school holiday can't go anywhere.. So sad juz sit at home and STUDY! As usual=) At least Edna cum back or not so bored~~ LOL^^ So, for my birthday and my sis birthday, we went 2 Secret Recipe... Here some pic!




Me and my friends during Sport Day, i think... LOL^^




This is me and Aina during teacher's day~~



This is my classmates during recess..hahaXD





This is me and Prasenna at Hari Anugerah!



This is my class photo.. Cool huh? Can u spot me? hehe=.=

So how izit? Tats my form 3 life if your wondering.. hahaXD Being form 3 is quite fun actually but it is sometimes quite stressful when ur parents juz keep saying the same words over and over again like, PMR PMR PMR PMR!!! hahaXD So, i gotta go write 2 u soon! Muah..xoxo=)
Bye!




No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Juz a simple girl with a simple and normal life...Not too simple~~~ Haha....Juz enjoying life!!