Friday, September 11, 2009

Geiko-Chan!!

Haha... I just found a Japanese name 4 myself by answer some quizes... Lol~~ Anyway wanna noe the meaning? It means lovely flower~~ Hehe.... Cool rite? So i start calling myself, GEIKO-CHAN.... hehe=) Izit nice or.......? You noe...Kinda of weird....hehe... So, i juz learn some new word... Here, achi ittay-yo: get lost, kankay na-i desho: none of ur bussiness, sizukuna: quiet and o gen ki de sa: how r u? haha... Nice rite??? Lol~~ Anyway, bout the prefect night... I made up my mind 2 wear a pink baju kurung..! Since we live in Malaysia, we should pratice 2 be 1 Malaysia!!! Haha.... N the date is on 2 October~~ Cant wait..... Actually i wanna wear a korean tradisional dress but they said cannot cause its not in Malaysia.... N 2day in school, we do segak...HAHA! I get very good marks 4 all except 4 the naik turun bangku that make me almost fall.... Luckily, Kalai hold me tightly or not the hold skul will hear a...... *crash...boom...boom..crash...* Haha... thx God... hehe... N tat day, the lilbrarian hav an interview....Haha... I noe their feeling cause i oso experience it but i think their interview r more faster thn ours~~ Moreover, our one more scary cause gt Pn Sadasuri n Pn Loo, the dislipince teacher n Penolong Hal ewhal murid teacher...Haha! So k, la gotta go.... BB! Muacks...~

2 comments:

  1. k0nichiwa Geik0 ! Watashi wa KIYOKO des ! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. gud..u chose the rite type of baju kurung..pink will suit u...talkin abt segak, made me remember my head..marsha hit my head to the ground...its actually still painful..

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Juz a simple girl with a simple and normal life...Not too simple~~~ Haha....Juz enjoying life!!